SKIL® 4" X 36" BELT/DISC SANDER - 3376-01
The new SKIL 3376 4 x 36-inch Belt/Disc Sander is a two-in-one sanding station. DIY woodworkers can use the disk for exacting edge work and the belt for flattening surfaces, creating contours and smoothing inside curves. The adjustable tabletop and belt angle let you sand up to 90 degrees. Sand miter angles with the miter gauge. Belt tracking stays secure with tension spring adjustment. The 3376 Belt/Disc Sander mounts easily to your benchtop with the pre-drilled holes in the base. There's also a dust port for a 2-1/2-inch vacuum hose to help control dust.
- Two-in-One Sanding Station for sanding a variety of lengths and angles
- Beveling Table Top allows for sanding 45-90 degrees
- Belt Angle Adjustment allows for sanding 0-90 degrees
- Tension Spring Adjustment for secure belt tracking
- Base with pre-drilled holes for quick and easy mounting to a bench top
- Amperage: 4.3
- Belt Size: 4" x 36"
- Sanding Disc Diameter: 6"
- Beveling Table: 45-90 Degrees
- Cord Length: 6'
- Weight: 28 lbs
- (1) Belt Disc Sander
- (1) 6-Inch Abrasive Disc
- (1) 4 x 36 Inch Abrasive Belt
- (1) Miter Gauge
- Adjustment Wrenches