The Bosch GLL 30 Self-Leveling Cross-Line Laser projects two lines, making a cross-line projection, for a wide array of level and align uses. This versatility makes it more valuable than a typical line laser. With top-notch accuracy and one-switch operation, the user's leveling and alignment tasks are done quickly and correctly. The laser lines are visible up to 30 Ft. The Smart Pendulum System self-levels and indicates out-of-level condition to help ensure an accurate layout,. The pendulum system locks when switched off, to assure secure tool transport. The included MM 2 Flexible Mounting Device provides microfine height adjustment, and it allows the laser to be clamped on virtually any surface from 1/2 In. to 2-1/4 In. thick, for level lines at any height.
- Cross-line mode – projects two bright lines that are precisely level and plumb, for wide array of level and alignment applications
- Bright accurate lines – projects highly visible laser lines up to 30 Ft. with an accuracy of ±5/16 In. at 30 Ft. of length
- MM 2 Flexible Mounting Device – clamps to multiple surfaces and provides rotating 360° neck for quick setup and simple fine-tuning
- Smart Pendulum System – self-levels and indicates out-of-level condition
- Secure transport – pendulum locks when switched off, to help ensure long tool life
- Ergonomic, compact and lightweight – easy to use, easy to store
- Features 1/4 In.-20 tripod thread – for use with MM 2 mount or tripod
- Versatile clamp – stable grip on thin and thick surfaces from 1/2 In. to 2-1/4 In. thick
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.