This attachment for the 5-in-1 GSR18V-535FC 18V Flexiclick® drill/driver turns it into an SDS-plus® rotary hammer, allowing the user to drill into concrete and masonry. The Bosch GFA18-H Rotary Hammer Attachment helps users gain the full amount of versatility from the Flexiclick®. With the GFA18-H attached, the GSR18V-535FC 18V Flexiclick® delivers a robust 0.74 Ft.-Lbs. of impact energy (EPTA) and a 3/8 In. maximum drilling capacity into concrete. It features a no-load ipm of 0-5,400, providing professional performance in masonry-drilling applications. It comes with a removable side handle and depth gauge which help increase tool control during use. The GSR18V-535FC 18V Flexiclick® features an efficient EC Brushless motor, producing up to 535 In.-Lbs. of torque. The GSR18V-535FC also features KickBack Control, a 20+1 precision clutch, and is Bluetooth® connectivity ready for greater feature customization. The GFA18-H attachment completes the system, which also includes: a right-angle chuck, an offset hex bit holder and a 1/2 In. keyless metal chuck attachment.
- Rotary hammer attachment – turns a 18V Flexiclick® drill/driver into a robust SDS-plus® rotary hammer
- Part of the 18V Flexiclick® Chameleon system – helps deliver versatility in an EC Brushless, compact, high-quality drill/driver
- Pro performance – delivers 0.74 Ft.-Lbs. impact energy, 3/8 In. max drilling capacity into concrete, and no-load ipm of 0-5,400
- KickBack Control – limits rotation of tool in a bind-up scenario
- Part of a complete system – helps complete a 5-in-1 system with a right-angle chuck, an offset hex bit holder, a 1/2 In. keyless metal chuck attachment and a built-in bit holder
- Professional drill/driver performance – delivers 535 In.-Lbs. of torque with a long lifetime
- LED light on drill/driver – illuminates dark work areas effectively
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.