Model 13GR30HK30 produces 23.0 CFM @ 175 PSI and comes with a 389 cc (GX390) Electric-Start Honda engine that features automatic idle-down, for increased fuel efficiency, and an atmospheric unloading system to prevent oil consumption. Mounted on a 30 gallon ASME tank, this unit is often used on service vehicles or in agricultural applications.
ABOUT THE PUMP
Two-Stage, Cast-Iron Cylinders, Aluminum Head and Crankcase for Faster Heat Dissipation, Ball Bearings, Splash Lubricated, Bearing Inserts on Connecting Rods, Swedish Lammelar Reed Valves, Oil Sight Gauge, Low RPMs to Ensure Long Life and Trouble-Free Performance.
ABOUT THE ENGINE
389 cc (13 HP) Honda OHV Engine, Electric Start with Recoil Back-Up, Alternator, Low Oil ShutdownSTANDARD EQUIPMENT
- Automatic Engine Idle Control for Economy and Long Service Life
- Schmidt Belt Tightening Device
- Automatic Pilot Valve Operation
- Pressure Gauge 0-300 in 5 lb. Graduations
- Safety Relief Valve ASME Approved
- Long Lasting Flexible Brass Discharge Hose
- Totally Enclosed Steel Belt Guard
CALL 281 351-2211 FOR AVAILABILITY AND DELIVERY OPTIONS.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.