Porter Cable 1-1/8" Blade Stroke Reciprocating Saw - Mod. PCE360
The Porter Cable PCE360 7.5 amp variable speed Reciprocating saw features a heavy-duty 7.5 amp motor for fast cutting in metal and wood. It offers a variable speed (0-3,200 SPD) trigger which maintains optimal speed depending on the task. The twist-lock, tool-free blade changes are quick and easy with a Keyless blade clamp. Blade stroke length of 1-1/8". this saw has a pivoting shoe that allows for maneuverability around objects while cutting, along with a shoe adjustment that easily allows depth changes for extended blade life. This tool also features a lightweight design and low vibration provides user comfort, with a anti-slip comfort grip for control.
- Heavy-Duty 7.5 amp motor for fast cutting in metal and wood
- Variable speed (0-3,200 spm) trigger for optimal speed According to task
- Pivoting shoe allows for maneuverability around objects while cutting
- Lightweight design and low vibration provide user comfort
- Blade Stroke - 1-1/8"
- Strokes per Minute - 0-3200
- Amps - 7.5
- Adjustable Shoe - Yes
- Keyless Blade Clamp - Yes
- Cord Length - 6 ft.
- Corded/Cordless - Corded
- Number of Conductors - 0
- Tool Weight - 7.0 lb.
- Voltage - 120VAC
- Reciprocating Saw
- Wood Cutting Blade
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.