Porter Cable 18-Ga 1/4 in. Crown 1-1/2 in. Narrow Crown Stapler (Factory Reconditioned) - Mod. NS150CR
The Porter-Cable NS150C 18GA 1-1/2-Inch Narrow Crown Stapler Kit has a magnesium body that delivers both a strong and lightweight design. The stapler has a removable non-marring nose tip and an integrated rubber grip for improved comfort. The product is equipped with a low staple reload indicator to help alert to need of reload and a special hardened driver blade for longer life.
- Uses standard 18-Gauge, 1/4 in. crown staples from 1/2 in. to 1 in. long
- Power to drive maximum fasteners into hardwood
- Rear exhaust to keep contaminates away from work
- Internal piston catch for consistent maximum power on every shot
- Tool free nail depth adjustment and nail jam release
- Long life maintenance free motor
- Tool free adjustable belt clip
- Trigger lock off switch
- Reload fastener indicator
- Specially hardened driver blade increases tool life
- Length - 9.3 in.
- Weight - 2.8 lbs.
- Crown Size - 1/4 in.
- Depth of Drive - Adjustable
- Dry Fire Lockout - No
- Fastener Capacity - 100
- Fastener Collation - Adhesive
- Fastener Gauge - 18
- Fastener Type - Narrow Crown Staples
- Firing Modes - Contact / Sequential Actuation
- Fitting Type - NPT
- Lubrication - Oil-Lube
- Magazine Angle - Straight
- Magazine Type - Rear Loading
- Max. Fastener Length - 1-1/2 in.
- Min. Fastener Length - 1/2 in.
- Operating Pressure (PSI) - 70 - 120
- Tip Style - Non-Marring
- 18-Gauge 1/4 in. Crown 1-1/2 in. Narrow Crown Stapler - NS150CR
- Carrying Case
- Operating Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.