The QP4TH is the perfect choice for larger pumping applications. Powered by an easy-start Honda 10.7-HP engine it is the preferred choice for dependable dewatering. Four handles on the frame means easy handling. An optional wheel kit is also available.FEATURES
- Features to tackle the toughest requirements of the Pro Contractors.
- Trusted 10.7HP Honda GX340 gasoline engine.
- Automatic low oil shutdown for the engine is a standard feature.
- Pumps water with solid content as large as 2-inch (51 mm) in diameter.
- Maximum Head – 92 ft (28 meters).
- Can pump up to 555 gallons (2,100 liters) per minute.
- Dual 4-inch discharge ports to adapt to different applications.
- Carbon/silicon mechanical seal for durability.
- Large cleanout cover removes in seconds without tools.
- Tubular Steel frame for transportation and pump protection.
- Cast Iron impeller and volute for abrasion resistance/long life.
- Aluminum body with cast-iron fittings.
- Suction x Discharge 4 x 4 in
- Water Capacity 555 gpm
- Lift 25 ft
- Head 92 ft
- Pressure 40 psi
- Solid Intake 2 in
- Fuel Tank Capacity 65 Gal
- Dimensions 30.1” x 27.3” x 30.7
- Weight 216 lb
Call For Availability And Shipping Options.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.