Multiquip is proud to offer the world's premier line of concrete trowels. Whiteman trowels were the first on the market and continue to lead the industry in quality, reliability and innovation. MQ Whiteman Ride-On Trowels are the most powerful and dependable machines in the industry.
- Powerful 35 HPBriggs and Stratton Vanguard air cooled V-twin engine meets EPA Phase 3 standards
- Continuously variable transmission(CVT) provides superior performance by continually adjusting the drive ratio to obtain optimum torque and speed during all phases of finishing from low speed high torque to high speed burnishing
Automotive constant velocity joints ensures smooth and consistent
power is being transferred to the gearboxes
Helicalgearboxes are the industry’s most efficient, coolestTrowel
running trouble free design. These gearboxes are also backed with a three year warranty
- Spider assemblies feature long lasting wear plates and spider hubs and can be economically rebuilt. Standard model comes with 5 blade configuration
TwinPitchcontrol enables the operator to simultaneously
control the pitch of both rotors with minimal effort, yet still
allows for individual pitch control
- Lifting points are built in to the machinefor balanced lifting. (Lifting straps included)
- LED lighting provides state of the art illumination for night time or indoor work
Steering assistprevents operator fatigue and makes
controlling the machine remarkably easy even with float pans.
- Engine: 35 HP Vanguard Commercial
- Engine Cooling: Air
- Blades per Rotor: 5
- Rotor RPM: 0 - 180
- Path Width: 92”
- Tank Capacity: 7 gal
- Fuel Consumption: 2.51 gal/hr
- Length: 48”
- Width: 95”
- Height: 59”
- Weight: 1083 lbs.
Call For Availability and Shipping Options.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.