This is Multiquip's most popular pump model. The QP3TH is perfect for many pumping applications from dewatering to water tank and water truck use. Dual discharge ports increase the productivity and practicality of this gasoline-powered trash pump.
- Features to tackle the demanding requirements of the Pro Contractors.
- Trusted 7.9HP Honda GX240 gasoline engine.
- Automatic low oil shutdown for the engine is a standard feature.
- Pumps water with solid content as large as 1.5-inch (37 mm) in diameter.
- Maximum lift of 25 feet (7.6 meters).
- Can pump up to 396 gallons (1,500 liters) per minute.
- Dual 3-inch discharge ports to adapt to different applications.
- Carbon/silicon mechanical seal for durability.
- Large cleanout cover removes in seconds without tools.
- Tubular Steel frame for transportation and pump protection.
- Cast Iron impeller and volute for abrasion resistance/long life.
- Aluminum body with cast-iron fittings.
- Suction x Discharge - 3 x 3 in (76 x 76 mm)
- Max. Water Capacity - 396 gpm (1500 lpm)
- Max. Lift - 25 ft (7.6 m)
- Max. Head - 95 ft (29 m)
- Max. Pressure - 41.1 psi (283 kPA)
- Max. Solid Intake - 1.5 in (37 mm)
- Fuel Tank Capacity - 1.58 Gal (6 L)
- Overall Length - 28.7 in (729 mm)
- Overall Width - 21.7 in (551 mm)
- Overall Height - 23 in (584 mm)
- Operating Weight - 142 lb (64 kg)
Call For Availability And Shipping Options.