Solid performance in a lightweight package. This Pump handles a variety of operations that require the expeditious movement of all types of clear water applications where there are limited solids (up to 10% of solids with a maximum solid size of 1/4 of the diameter of the pump ports.
- Perfect for construction, municipal and agricultural jobs.
- Maximum pumping capacity of 245 gallons (931 liters) per minute.
- Maximum Head of 98 feet (30 meters).
- Maximum lift of 25 feet (7.6 meters).
- Powerful 4.8HP Honda GX160 gasoline engine.
- Discharge port easily rotates 180º for hose orientation.
- Engine oil-alert to protect the engine in the case of low engine oil.
- Aluminum body with cast-iron fittings.
- Tubular Steel frame for transportation and pump protection.
- Cast Iron impeller and volute for abrasion resistance/long life.
- Suction x Discharge - 3 x 3 in (76 x 76 mm)
- Max. Water Capacity - 276 gpm (1010 lpm)
- Max. Lift - 25 ft (7.6 m)
- Max. Head - 105 ft (32 m)
- Max. Pressure - 45.5 psi (314 kPA)
- Fuel Tank Capacity - 3.8 qt (3.6 L)
- Overall Length - 21.3 in (541 mm)
- Overall Width - 14.3 in (363 mm)
- Overall Height - 18 in (457 mm)
- Operating Weight - 77 lb (35 kg)