This Honda-powered trash pump boasts a host of standard features for superior performance across the board. One-man operation to use in various dewatering applications when you have debris in the water.
- Lightest trash pump in the Multiquip fleet.
- Dual 2-inch discharge ports.
- MAX Solid discharge size: 1-inch diameter.
- Pumps up to 211 gallons (800 liters) per minute.
- Improved mechanical (carbon/silicone) seal.
- Reliable 4.8HP Honda GX160 engine.
- Low engine oil shutdown.
- Aluminum body with cast-iron fittings.
- Easy clean-out cover.
- Tubular Steel frame for transportation and pump protection.
- Cast Iron impeller and volute for abrasion resistance/long life.
- Suction x Discharge - 2 x 2 in (51 x 51 mm)
- Max. Water Capacity - 211 gpm 800 lpm
- Max. Lift - 25 ft 7.6 m
- Max. Head - 98 ft 30 m
- Max. Pressure - 42.4 psi 292 kPA
- Max. Solid Intake - 1 in 25 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity - 1.03 Gal 3.6 L
- Overall Length - 26.9 in 683 mm
- Overall Width - 18.3 in 465 mm
- Overall Height - 20.3 in 516 mm
- Operating Weight - 97 lb 44 kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.