This lightweight, compact submersible trash pump is ideal for moving water with debris (Maximum size - 1” solids). The Industrial grade cast iron housing and abrasion resistant Cast Iron Impeller with Neoprene Rubber overlay tackles tough dewatering applications and heavy usage operations. Further, the ST2040T incorporates a carrying handle, internal thermal overload protection, dual shaft seals, sealed ball bearings impeller, easy impeller clean-out, and molded 25’ Power Cable with strain relief.
- 1.0HP, 115V/6.5A, 1Ø, UL & CUL Listed Electric Motor.
- Built-in Overload Protection.
- 2” (NPT) Female Discharge.
- Total Head: 40 ft.
- MAX Capacity: 79 gpm.
- Pumps Liquid Up To 120° F.
- Heavy-duty Cast Iron Housing construction.
- Dewaters Flat Surfaces Up To 2” Levels.
- Unit Specifications
- Impeller Type - Neoprene Rubber over Cast-Iron
- Impeller Disc Size - 2 in (51 mm)
- Total Head - 40 ft (12.2 m)
- Water Capacity - 79 gpm (299 lpm)
- Max. Solid Intake - 1 in (25.4 mm)
- Electrical Specifications
- Power - 1 HP (0.75 kW)
- Phase - Single
- Voltage - 115 V
- Starting Amperage - 34 A
- Running Amperage - 6.8 A
- Cable Length - 25 ft (7.6 m)
- Dimensions & Weights
- Pump Diameter - 10.3 in (26.7 mm)
- Overall Height - 16.8 in (427 mm)
- Operating Weight - 34 lb (15.4 kg)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.