This lightweight, compact submersible centrifugal pump is ideal for moving water in multiple confined and open area applications. This is a powerful, versatile, low maintenance pump that is perfect for a wide range of operations supporting Contractors, Service Utilities, Municipalities, and Homeowners. Further, the ST2047 incorporates a rugged cast aluminum housing, internal thermal overload protection, dual shaft seals, sealed ball bearings impeller and molded 50’ Power Cable with strain relief.
- 1.0HP, 115V/9.8A, 1Ø, UL & CUL Listed Electric Motor.
- Built-in Overload Protection.
- 2” (NPT) Female Discharge Port.
- Reliable double mechanical oil-filled seals.
- Cast iron/steel motor casing serves as heat conductor.
- Pumps Liquid Up To 120° F.
- 50’ of molded power cord w/strain relief
- Dewaters Flat Surfaces Up To 1” Levels.
- Impeller Type - Neoprene Rubber over Cast-Iron
- Impeller Disc Size - 2 in (50 mm)
- Total Head - 47 ft (14.3 m)
- Water Capacity - 87 gpm (319 lpm)
- Max. Solid Intake - 0 in (0 mm)
- Pump Diameter - 7.4 in (188 mm)
- Overall Height - 15.4 in (391 mm)
- Operating Weight - 33 lb (15 kg)
- Power - 1 HP (0.75 kW)
- Phase - Single
- Voltage - 115 V
- Starting Amperage - 30 A
- Running Amperage - 9.8 A
- Cable Length - 50 ft (15.2 m)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.