Milwaukee Sawzall® Recip Saw Kit - Mod. 6519-31
The 6519-31 Sawzall® Recip Saw delivers best in class cut speed, durability and power with 0-3,000 strokes per minute, a 1-1/8” stroke length and a 12 Amp motor. The gear protecting clutch extends gear and motor life by absorbing high impact forces and a QUIK-LOK® blade clamp offers fast tool-free blade changes. To provide greater user comfort, a counter weighted mechanism reduces vibration for smoother operation and a redesigned front grip area provides best in class ergonomics.
- Powerful 11 amp Milwaukee-built motor
- Variable speed trigger: 0-2800 strokes per min.
- Gear protection system
- Heavy duty steel QUIK-LOK™ blade clamp system for easy blade changes
- Keyless adjustable shoe
- Double bearing wobble plate mechanism
- Rubber boot for superior gripping
- Double insulated
- Uses standard 1/2 in. shank Sawzall® Blades - blades may be clamped upside down for special cutting needs
- Impact resistant carrying case
- Amps - 12
- Length - 17-3/4"
- Stroke Length - 1-1/8"
- Voltage - 120V AC
- Keyless Blade Clamp - Yes
- Weight - 7 lbs
- SPM - 0-3,000
- Power Source - Corded
- (1) Sawzall® Recip Saw (6519-30)
- (1) Carrying Case