Milwaukee M12 FUEL™ 2-Tool Combo Kit: 1/2" Hammer Drill and 1/4" Hex Impact Driver - Mod. 2598-22
Included is the M12 FUEL Hammer Drill Driver (2504-20), the Most Capable, Lightest Weight and Most Compact 12-Volt Hammer Drill Driver in the market. At only 6.6 and 2.8 lbs. of weight it is the best Hammer Drill Driver to use in compact spaces. It delivers the power to do a wide variety of applications at 1700 RPMs and 350 in./lbs. of torque. Also included, the M12 FUEL Hex Impact (2553-20), the Fastest Driving Speed, Most Compact with 4- Mode Drive Control Impact Driver in the market. At 3,300 RPM the impact drives screws over 20% faster than competitors. At 5.1 in. L it allows for unmatched access in tight spaces. The 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL provides greater control over output speed and power for greater versatility by delivering 0-1,300 RPM in Mode 1, 0-2,400 RPM in Mode 2 and 0-3,300 RPM in Mode 3. Mode 4 is Self-Tapping Screw Mode which is designed to reduce walking when starting self-tapping screws as well as reduce overdriving, breaking and stripping out screws.
- (1) M12 FUEL™ 1/2" Hammer Drill (2504-20)
- (1) M12 FUEL™ 1/4" Hex Impact Driver (2553-20)
- (2) M12™ REDLITHIUM™ CP2.0 Battery Pack (48-11-2420)
- (2) Belt Clip
- (1) Contractor Bag
M12 FUEL™ 1/2" Hammer Drill
- Most Capable 12V Hammer Drill with the power to perform a wide range of applications
- Lightest Weight in its class for tool belt portability and less fatigue in the work day
- Most Compact in its class for the best access in tight spaces
- 1/2" All Metal chuck for maximum grip and bit retention
- E-Clutch for consistent repeatability in driving applications
- 1700 RPMs for faster drilling speeds
- 350 in.lbs of peak torque
- Length (in) - 6.6"
- Width (in) - 2.1"
- Height (in) - 7.8"
- Weight - 2.3 lbs
- Compatible Batteries - 48-11-2401, 48-11-2402, 48-11-2420, 48-11-2430, 48-11-2440, 48-11-2460
- Compatible Chargers - 48-59-2401, 48-59-1812, 48-59-1808, 2510-20, 48-59-1204, 48-59-1807
M12 FUEL™ 1/4" Hex Impact Driver
- POWERSTATE™ brushless motor delivers 1300 in. lbs. of fastening torque for faster driving speeds
- REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence prevents damage to the tool and battery due to overloading or overheating
- REDLITHIUM™ batteries deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the battery
- 4-mode drive control provides greater control over output speed and power
- Fuel - Yes
- Battery System - M12
- Power Source - Cordless
- Compatible Batteries - All M12 REDLITHIUM Batteries
- Compatible Chargers - All M12 or Dual Voltage Chargers
- Length (in) - 5.1"
- Weight - 1.76 lbs