Milwaukee M12™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION Grease Gun Kit - 2446-21XC
Get up to 25% more pressure, best-in-class runtime, and compatibility with tools for drilling, fastening, lighting and cutting. The M12TM Cordless Lithium-Ion Grease Gun delivers the highest max operating pressure in its class to help you handle heavy-duty applications and eliminate downtime. It’s capable of delivering more than 8,000 PSI max operating pressure for heavy machinery, cold weather applications and clogged grease fittings. The M12 REDLITHIUMTM Battery lets you dispense up to seven grease cartridges per charge and is compatible with a variety of Milwaukee tools for greater workplace versatility. A lightweight, ergonomic handle offers greater comfort during prolonged use, and an onboard hose storage and shoulder strap loop offer convenience with less mess. The kit comes with one 12-volt extended capacity battery, a 60-minute charger, 36” flex hose with spring guard and grease coupler and a carrying case.
- Powerful 12-volt motor: Delivers more than 8,000 PSI max operating pressure
- REDLITHIUM™ Battery Technology: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- Best-in-class runtime: Dispenses up to 7 cartridges per charge
- Integrated hose storage: Adds convenience
- Onboard fuel gauge: Helps you increase productivity and avoid interruptions
- Air bleeder valve: Priming mechanism provides quick flow
- M12TM Lithium-Ion system: Compatible with more than 20 tools for greater versatility
- Maximum durability: Backed by a 5-year warranty
- Voltage - 12V
- Length (in) - 14"
- Weight - 7.2 lbs
- Hose Length (ft) - 36'
- Battery System - M12
- Power Source - Cordless
- Charge Time - 30 Minutes
- PSI - 8000 PSI
- Run Time - Up to 7 Grease Cartridges per Change
- (1) M12™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION Grease Gun (Tool Only) (2446-20)
- (1) M12™ Lithium-ion Battery Charger (48-59-2401)
- (1) M12™ XC High Capacity REDLITHIUM™ Battery (48-11-2402)
- (1) Carrying Case