Milwaukee CHEATER Adaptable Pipe Wrench - Mod. 48-22-3932
MILWAUKEE® CHEATER Adaptable Pipe Wrench features a new-to-world 3 length design, which delivers maximum productivity to the professional plumber. The CHEATER has two interchangeable threaded handles offering the versatility of 10" length when used with no handle for tight spaces, 18" length with the small handle for general purpose, and 24" length with the long handle for maximum leverage and reach. The CHEATER features an overbite jaw design offering the largest grip surface and dual coil springs for maximum durability and tool life. Tether-ready handle loops make the CHEATER Adaptable Pipe Wrench ready for the jobsite.
- 3 length design - 10" length for tight spaces, 18" length for general purpose, 24" length for maximum leverage and reach
- Overbite jaw - largest gripping surface
- Dual coil springs - for maximum durability and tool life
- Ergonomic handle form - designed for maximum comfort, won't dig into the palm
- Ergonomic hook jaw design - for easy detachment from the workpeice
- Through hardened jaws - increased durability and grip
- Tether-ready handle loop
- Full Factory Warranty
- Maximum Pipe Diameter - 2.5"
- Minimum Pipe Diameter - .375"
- Wrench Length - 21.8"
- Hand Tool Type - Pipe Wrench
- Handle Type - Long
- Head Type - Specialty
- (1) CHEATER Adaptable Pipe Wrench (48-22-7314)
- (2) Interchangeable Threaded Fit Handles