Milwaukee BIG HAWG™ with Carbide Teeth Arbor - Mod. 49-56-9305
MILWAUKEE® BIG HAWG™ with Carbide Teeth is first-to-market in providing extreme life and durability in both nail-embedded wood and abrasive material applications. Utilizing advanced carbide technology, the new BIG HAWG™ with Carbide Teeth gives users 50x life in demanding applications with the ability to cut 1000+ more nails. 10X larger Carbide Teeth rip through materials 5X faster while deeper slots make for fast and easy plug removal. BIG HAWG™ with Carbide Teeth allows users to cut through the toughest materials including nails, cement board, shingles, plaster and stucco.
- 7/16" Quick Change Arbor
- Carbide Tipped for Fast Drilling in Nail Embedded Wood and Abrasive Materials
- Exclusive Bit Geometry aids in Plug Removal
- 50X Life in Nail Embedded Wood & Abrasive Material Applications
- Cuts 1000+ More Nails
- 5x Faster Cuts
- Material - Carbide
- Hole Saw Thread Size - 5/8-18
- Min Chuck Size Required - 1/2"
- Shank Style - Hex
- Shank Diameter - 7/16"
- (1) BIG HAWG™ with Carbide Teeth Arbor