Milwaukee 9" High Leverage Lineman's Pliers W. Crimper - Mod. 48-22-6100
The Milwaukee® 9” High Leverage Lineman’s pliers features Iron Carbide Edge cutting edges for up to 2X More Cuts. The pliers’ head features integrated reaming ridges (patent pending) for removing burrs from the inside of smooth pipe. For added functionality, the Milwaukee® 9” High Leverage Lineman’s Pliers features an on-board crimper for insulated and non-insulated terminals as well as integrated fish tape puller. Milwaukee® pliers feature over-molded comfort grips, which will not peel under jobsite conditions. All Milwaukee® pliers are forged for strength and feature rust protection for long life.
- Up to 2x More Cuts - Iron Carbide Edge Cutting Edge Hardened Blades
- Reaming Head Design - Up to 1 1/2" (patent pending)
- Integrated Crimper for INS and NON INS Terminals
- On-Board Fish Tape Puller
- Comfort Grips Will Not Peel
- Forged Design for Added Strength
- Rust Resistance
- Full Factory Warranty
- Groove Joint - Fixed Joint
- Hand Tool Type - Linesman Pliers
- Jaw Capacity - 1.77"
- Jaw Tip Size - .33"
- (1) 9" High Leverage Lineman's Pliers W. Crimper (48-22-6100)