Milwaukee 7" TORQUE LOCK™ Curved Jaw Locking Pliers W. MAXBITE™ - Mod. 48-22-3607
Milwaukee Torque Lock MAXBITE Locking Tools deliver 3X gripping force and provide faster tool setup to the professional tradesmen. The patent pending thumb screw provides the user with a more convenient geometry for hand force, while providing clearance to generate more torque with the unique screwdriver through-hole design. Featuring hardened jaws for increased gripping power and forged alloy steel for maximum durability, the Milwaukee 48-22-3607 is perfect for the toughest of jobsites. Milwaukee stands behind their product and offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty with all locking tools. The Milwaukee 48-22-3607 includes (1) 48-22-3607 7 in. Torque Lock MAXBITE Curved Jaw Locking Plier.
- MAXBITE JAW DESIGN - 3X GRIPPING FORCE
- Torque lock faster setup and more force for locking tools
- MAXBITE jaw maximizes pressure points for round pipe, hex bolts, and many other locking tool applications
- Control release fast, easy, one-handed release
- Hardened jaws better grip force on jobsite material
- Forged alloy steel for maximum tool strength and durability
- Full Factory Warranty
- Groove Joint - Locking
- Hand Tool Type - Curved Jaw Locking Pliers
- Handle Material - Steel
- Jaw Capacity - 1.5"
- Jaw Tip Size - .36"
- (1) 7" TORQUE LOCK™ Curved Jaw Locking Pliers with MAXBITE™ (48-22-3607)