Milwaukee 7" TORQUE LOCK™ Curved Jaw Locking Pliers - Mod. 48-22-3407
Milwaukee® Torque Lock™ Locking Tools provide faster tool setup and more locking force for the professional tradesmen. The patent pending thumb screw provides the user with a more convenient geometry for hand force, while providing clearance to generate more torque with the unique screwdriver through-hole design. Featuring hardened jaws for more gripping power, and forged alloy steel for maximum durability Milwaukee® locking tools are made for the toughest jobsite. Milwaukee® stands behind their product and offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty with all locking tools.
- TORQUE LOCK™: Faster setup and easy release
- Curved Jaw: Maximizes pressure points for any bolt, nut or locking tool application
- Hardened Jaws: Better grip force on jobsite material
- Rust Protection: Increases tool life by reducing corrosion
- Overmold Grips: Durable and comfortable
- Full Factory Warranty
- Groove Joint - Locking
- Hand Tool Type - Curved Jaw Locking Pliers
- Handle Material - Comfort Grip
- Jaw Capacity - 1.5"
- Jaw Tip Size - 1"
- (1) 7" TORQUE LOCK™ Curved Jaw Locking Pliers (48-22-3407)