Milwaukee 7" Diagonal Cutting Pliers - Mod. 48-22-6107
The Milwaukee® 7” Diagonal Cutting Pliers feature Iron Carbide Edge hardened cutting edges for up to 2X More Cuts and a tapered nose with flush cutting blades, which cut all the way to the tip. The pliers’ head features integrated reaming ridges (patent pending) for removing burrs from the inside of smooth pipe. For added functionality, the Milwaukee® 7” Diagonal Cutting Pliers features an integrated fish tape puller. Milwaukee® pliers feature over-molded comfort grips, which will not peel under jobsite conditions. All Milwaukee® pliers are forged for strength and feature rust protection for long life.
- Up to 2x More Cuts - Iron Carbide Edge Cutting Edge Hardened Blades
- Reaming Head Design - Up to 1" (patent pending)
- Flush Cutting Blades - Cut All The Way To The Tip
- On-Board Fish Tape Puller
- Comfort Grips Will Not Peel
- Forged Design for Added Strength
- Rust Resistance
- Full Factory Warranty
- Groove Joints - Fixed Joint
- Hand Tool Type - Cutting Pliers
- Jaw Capacity - 1.1"
- Jaw Tip Size - .94"
- (1) 7" Diagonal Cutting Pliers (48-22-6107)