Milwaukee 6" TORQUE LOCK™ Long Nose Locking Pliers - Mod. 48-22-3506
Milwaukee Torque Lock Locking Tools provide faster tool setup and more locking force for the professional tradesmen. The patent pending thumb screw provides the user with a more convenient geometry for hand force, while providing clearance to generate more torque with the unique screwdriver through-hole design. These Torque Lock(TM) locking pliers feature hardened jaws for increased gripping power and forged alloy steel for maximum durability. The Milwaukee 48-22-3506 is perfect for the toughest of jobsites and offer maximum versatility with it's long nose design. Milwaukee stands behind their product and offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty with all locking tools.
- Torque lock faster setup and more force for locking tools
- Long nose jaw easy access in extended reach applications
- Control release fast, easy, one-handed release
- Hardened jaws better grip force on jobsite material
- Forged alloy steel for maximum tool strength and durability
- Full Factory Warranty
- Groove Joint - Locking
- Hand Tool Type - Long Nose Pliers
- Handle Material - Metal
- Nose Grip Type - Teeth
- Jaw Capacity - 2.25"
- Jaw Tip Size - 2.75"
- Shape - Straight
- (1) 6" TORQUE LOCK™ Long Nose Locking Pliers (48-22-3506)