Milwaukee 3” HARDLINE™ Serrated Blade Pocket Knife - Mod. 48-22-1998
Milwaukee® HARDLINE™ knives deliver uncompromising performance on or off the jobsite. This 3" Serrated Blade Pocket Knife features a D2 Steel blade that delivers extreme wear resistance. A flipper with bearing system allows fast, smooth opening. The steel frame lock provides a strong, secure lock for tough applications. A reversible tip-up belt clip allows right or left-handed carry.
- 3" D2 Steel Blade
- Serrated Tanto Blade
- Flipper with Bearing System
- Opening Steel Frame Lock
- Glass Filled Nylon Handle with Stainless Steel Back
- Stone Washed Black Oxide Finish
- Reversible Tip Up Belt Clip
- Lanyard Hole
- Blade Length - 3"
- Overall Length - 6.9"
- Handle Material - Glass Filled Nylon Back Front, Stainless Steel Back
- Blade Material - D2 Steel & Stone Washed Black Oxide Finish
- Blade Type - Serrated Tanto Blade
- (1) 3” HARDLINE™ Serrated Blade Pocket Knife (48-22-1998)