Milwaukee 18" Steel Pipe Wrench - Mod. 48-22-7118
Milwaukee 48-22-7118, 18” Steel Pipe Wrench has been designed from the ground up to offer maximum productivity to the professional user. The 18” Steel Pipe Wrench features and overbite jaw design offering the largest gripping surface. Dual coil springs offer maximum durability and tool life, and the ergonomic handle form has been designed for maximum comfort and won’t dig into the palms. Through hardened jaws deliver increased grip and tooth durability, and a tether-ready handle loop makes the Milwaukee 48-22-7118 perfect for the toughest of jobsites. Milwaukee stands behind their product and offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty with all pipe wrenches. The Milwaukee 48-22-7118 includes (1) 48-22-7118 18” Steel Straight Pipe Wrench.
- Overbite jaw - largest gripping surface
- Dual coil springs - For maximum durability and tool life
- Ergonomic handle form - designed for maximum comfort, won't dig into the palm
- Ergonomic hook jaw design - for easy detachment from the workpeice
- Through hardened jaws - increased durability and grip
- Tether-ready handle loop
- Full Factory Warranty
- Maximum Pipe Diameter - 2-1/2"
- Minimum Pipe Diameter - 1/2"
- Hand Tool Type - Pipe Wrench
- Handle Type - Normal
- Head Type - Specialty
- (1) 18" STEEL PIPE WRENCH (48-22-7118)