Milwaukee 14” Aluminum Pipe Wrench - Mod. 48-22-7214
Milwaukee 48-22-7214, 14” Aluminum Pipe Wrench has been designed from the ground up to offer maximum productivity to the professional user. The 14” Aluminum Pipe Wrench features and overbite jaw design offering the largest gripping surface. Dual coil springs offer maximum durability and tool life, and the ergonomic handle form has been designed for maximum comfort and won’t dig into the palms. Through hardened jaws deliver increased grip and tooth durability, and a tether-ready handle loop makes the Milwaukee 48-22-7214 perfect for the toughest of job sites. Milwaukee stands behind their product and offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty with all pipe wrenches.
- Overbite Jaw - Largest Gripping Surface
- Dual Coil Springs - For Maximum Durability and Tool Life
- Ergonomic Handle Form - Designed for Maximum Comfort, Won't Dig into the Palm
- Ergonomic Hook Jaw Design - For Easy Detachment from the Workpiece
- Through Hardened Jaws - Increased Durability and Grip
- Tether-Ready Handle Loop
- Full Factory Warranty
- Maximum Pipe Diameter - 2"
- Minimum Pipe Diameter - 0"
- Hand Tool Type - Pipe Wrench
- Handle Type - Normal
- Head Type - Specialty
- (1) 14” Aluminum Pipe Wrench (48-22-7214)