Milwaukee 10" TORQUE LOCK™ Straight Jaw Locking Pliers W. MAXBITE™ - Mod. 48-22-3710
Milwaukee® Torque Lock MAXBITE™ Locking Tools deliver 3X gripping force and provide faster tool setup to the professional tradesmen. The patent pending thumb screw provides the user with a more convenient geometry for hand force, while providing clearance to generate more torque with the unique screwdriver through-hole design. Featuring hardened jaws for increased gripping power and forged alloy steel for maximum durability, the Milwaukee 48-22-3710 is perfect for the toughest of jobsites. Milwaukee stands behind their product and offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty with all locking tools.
- MAXBITE™ Jaw Design: 3X GRIPPING FORCE
- Torque Lock™: faster setup and more force for locking tools
- Control Release: fast, easy, one-handed release
- Hardened Jaws: better grip force on jobsite material
- Rust Protection: Increased tool life by reducing corrosion
- Forged Alloy Steel: maximum tool strength and durability
- Overmold Grips: Durable and comfortable
- Full Factory Warranty
- Groove Joint - Locking
- Hand Tool Type - Locking Pliers
- Handle Material - Steel
- Jaw Capacity - 1-7/8"
- Jaw Tip Size - 19/32"
- (1) 10" TORQUE LOCK™ Straight Jaw Locking Pliers with MAXBITE™ (48-22-3710)