Milwaukee 10" TORQUE LOCK™ Straight Jaw Locking Pliers W. Grip - Mod. 48-22-3810
Milwaukee® Torque Lock™ Locking Tools provide faster setup and more locking force for the professional tradesmen. The patent pending thumb screw provides the user with a more convenient geometry for hand force, while providing clearance to generate more torque with the unique screwdriver through-hole design. Featuring hardened jaws for more gripping power and forged alloy steel for maximum durability, Milwaukee locking tools are made for the toughest jobsite. Milwaukee stands behind their product and offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty with all locking tools.
- Torque Lock™: Faster setup and more force for locking tools
- Straight Jaw: Maximizes contact points on jobsite work surfaces
- Control Release: Fast, easy, one-handed release
- Hardened Jaws: Better grip force on jobsite material
- Rust Protection: Increased tool life by reducing corrosion
- Forged Alloy Steel: Maximum tool strength and durability
- Overmold Grips: Durable and comfortable
- Full Factory Warranty
- Groove Joint - Locking
- Hand Tool Type - Straight Jaw Locking Pliers
- Handle Material - Steel
- Jaw Capacity - 1-7/8"
- Jaw Tip Size - 19/32"
- (1) 10" TORQUE LOCK™ Straight Jaw Locking Pliers with Grip (48-22-3810)