Milwaukee 10" TORQUE LOCK™ Straight Jaw Locking Pliers - Mod. 48-22-3510
Milwaukee® Torque Lock™ Locking Tools provide faster tool setup and more locking force for the professional tradesmen. The patent pending thumb screw provides the user with a more convenient geometry for hand force, while providing clearance to generate more torque with the unique screwdriver through-hole design. Featuring hardened jaws for more gripping power, and forged alloy steel for maximum durability Milwaukee locking tools are made for the toughest jobsite. Milwaukee stands behind their product and offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty with all locking tools.
- Torque Lock™: Faster setup and easy release
- Straight Jaw: Maximizes contact points on jobsite work surfaces
- Hardened Jaws: Better grip force on jobsite material
- Forged Alloy Steel: For Maximum Tool Strength and Durability
- Rust Protection: Increases tool life by reducing corrosion
- Full Factory Warranty
- Groove Joint - Locking
- Hand Tool Type - Locking Pliers
- Handle Material - Steel
- Jaw Capacity - 1.75"
- Jaw Tip Size - 1"
- (1) 10" TORQUE LOCK™ Straight Jaw Locking Pliers (48-22-3510)