Milwaukee 10" Hex-Jaw Pliers - Mod. 48-22-6210
The Milwaukee® 10” Hex-Jaw Pliers feature an aggressive V-Jaw geometry for the best fit and strongest hold on hexagonal bolts. An all-metal quick adjust mechanism allows for precise fits on hex bolts. Milwaukee Hex-Jaw pliers incorporate Milwaukee® REAM & PUNCH™ exposed metal handles (patent pending) and a precision ground pliers head for reaming pipe and punching electrical knock outs. Milwaukee® pliers feature slim profile over-molded comfort grips, which will not peel under jobsite conditions. All Milwaukee® pliers are forged for strength and feature rust protection for long life.
- Hex-Jaw Design - Best Fit for Hex Bolts (patent pending)
- All-Metal Quick Adjust Mechanism - 22 Positions for Precise Fit
- REAM & PUNCH™ Handles (patent pending) - Deburr Smooth Pipe up to 2" and Punch Electrical Knock Outs
- Jaw Capacity - Up To 2" Hex Bolt Hardened Teeth - Long Gripping Life
- Slim Head Design Comfort Grips - Will Not Peel From Jobsite Conditions
- Rust Resistant
- Forged Design for Added Strength
- Full Factory Warranty
- Groove Joint - Fixed Joint
- Hand Tool Type - Hex Jaw Pliers
- Jaw Capacity - 2"
- Jaw Tip Size - .17"
- Handle Material - Comfort Grip
- (1) 10" Hex-Jaw Pliers (48-22-6210)