Milwaukee 10" Block Torpedo Level W. 360 Degree Locking Vial - Mod. 48-22-5210
The Milwaukee 10" Die Cast Torpedo Level features SHARPSITE™ Magnified Vial Technology for an accurate, clear reading from any position. The 360 adjustable vial allows the user to set or identify any angle, and locking feature ensures all day accuracy when the level is taken in and out of pockets and pouches. AMPLIFIED RARE EARTH MAGNETS attach to metal materials delivering 2X holding power over leading competitors. The heavy duty die cast aluminum frame and drop prevention loop ensures lifetime durability & jobsite safety.
- Sharp site magnified vials 2X easier to read, accurate to 0.0005 in. per in.
- Amplified rare earth magnets for over 2X magnetic holding power on metal surfaces
- Rotating vial allows users to set and identify any angle
- Locking feature ensures all day accuracy at any angle while level is taken in an out of pockets and pouches
- Die-cast construction ensures maximum durability when dropped
- Lanyard hole for drop prevention tie off
- Full Factory Warranty
- Accuracy - 0.005
- Hand Tool Type - Standard Level
- Level Type - Torpedo
- Material - Aluminum
- Number of Vials - 3