Makita Self‑Leveling Horizontal/Vertical Cross‑Line Laser - Mod. SK104Z
Lasers are typically utilized in the early stages of construction, and measurement needs will vary based on application requirements. The Makita Self-Leveling Cross-Line Laser (SK104Z) gives the user horizontal and vertical reference lines required in leveling and aligning applications. It has a fast self-leveling time, achieving stability within 3 seconds for increased productivity. For work on uneven surfaces, the self-leveling is correctable to up to 4 degrees of slope. Depending on ambient light in the working environment, the SK104Z has a line visibility range up to 50'. For added durability, the SK104Z has recessed laser windows that are highly protected from fracture damage and drops, and the full over-sized rubber over-mold provides increased protection. For added convenience, the multi-purpose magnetic bracket allows for attachment to a tripod with a ¼” or 5/8” thread, or to metal and wood objects.
- Line visibility range up to 50’ depending on ambient light in working environment
- Accuracy - horizontal/vertical lines (+/- 1/8” @ 30’)
- Fast self-leveling time; stability is achieved in 3 seconds for increased productivity
- Self-leveling is correctable up to 4º of slope allowing operation on uneven surfaces
- Bright 635 nm class II laser for best-in-class visibility in moderate ambient light environment
- Laser line fan length spans well past 90° position to provide 180° horizontal line and 120° vertical line for full reference line coverage in demanding applications
- Integrated pendulum lock enables slope incline applications for increased versatility
- Pulse mode conserves and extends battery life for increased operation time in low light environments
- Pendulum lock offers added protection of laser diode during transport and storage
- Dust and water resistance with IP 54 rating for increased durability
- Multi-purpose magnetic bracket allows for attachment to a tripod with a 1/4” & 5/8” thread or to metal and wood objects
- Full Factory Warranty
- Power supply (AA battery) - 3
- Line accuracy (at 33') - +/- 1/8"
- Line beam direction - 2 line (horizontal, vertical)
- Working range (line) - 50'
- Laser diode - Class II, 635 nm
- Levelling range - 4°
- Operating time (hours) - 35
- Auto shut off - Yes
- Net Weight - 1.04 lbs.
- Debris resistance - IP54 rating (dust & water resistance)
- (1) Magnetic Mounting Adapter for Lasers (LE00789389)
- (1) Red Laser Target Plate (LE00785638)
- (1) Red Beam Target Card
- (1) Storage Pouch
- (1) Pouch Strap
- (3) AA Batteries