MAKITA® 4" CORDED STONE POLISHER - PW5001C
The PW5001C is powered by a 7.9 AMP motor with variable speed dial that provides optimum speed settings from 2,000-4,000 RPM. The electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load, and the soft start feature ensures smooth start-ups. It also includes a Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) plug, and an overload switch to protect from armature failure.
The PW5001C weighs just 5.1 lbs. and is built with ease-of-use features for extended operation. The durable housing cover protects the industrial die cast aluminum gear housing. The common fitting accepts the most popular water hose connections, and the three holes at the spindle top evenly spread water to the pad and prevent the pad from clogging. A side handle is included.
- Variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application
- Soft start feature for smooth start-ups
- Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load
- Common fitting accepts the most popular water hose connections
- Powerful 7.9 AMP motor with less weight (5.1 lbs.)
- High power-to-weight ratio for reduced operator fatigue
- Housing cover protects the industrial die cast aluminum gear housing
- 3 holes at the spindle top evenly spread water to the pad and prevents the pad from clogging
- Overload switch to protect armature failure
- Includes a ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) plug
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Polishing Disc : 4"
- No Load Speed (variable speed) : 2,000 - 4,000 RPM
- Spindle Type : 5/8" - 11 UNC
- AMPS : 7.9
- Overall Length : 14-1/8"
- Net Weight : 5.1 lbs.
- Disc Size (in.) : 4"
- Variable speed dial : Yes
- GFCI plug : Yes
- (1) 4" Rubber Pad (743079-5)
- (1) Side Handle (153489-2)
- (1) Head Cover (417322-5)
- (1) Spanner Wrench (781008-0)
- (1) Front Grip (418507-6)
- (1) Hex Wrench (783204-6)
- (1) Dust Cover (194233-8)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.