MAKITA® 3 1/4" PLANER - KP0810
The KP0810 features a 7.5 AMP motor that delivers more output power, with a two-blade cutter head and 16,000 RPM for increased stock removal. The KP0810 is equipped with double edge carbide blades for added performance, and can plane up to 3-1/4 inch wide and 5/32-inch deep in a single pass. The rigid die-cast aluminum housing with all ball bearing construction is engineered for long tool life and supports the planer drum for increased durability.
The KP0810 weighs only 7.3 pounds for a high power-to-weight ratio, with an ergonomically-centered balance and rubberized front and rear handles for more comfortable operation. The spring loaded stand elevates the base to protect the blades and workpiece. The chip ejection can be directed to either side of the tool. The depth adjust knob features an easy-to-read scale with click stops in 0.1 millimeter increments for precision planning, and the front base features three chamfering groove options: approximately 1.4 millimeter, 3 millimeter and 4 millimeter. Additional ease-of-use features include a conveniently-located lock-on button for continuous operation.
- Planes up to 3-1/4" wide and 5/32" deep in a single pass
- Two-blade cutter head with 16,000 RPM delivers smooth finish and fast stock removal
- Chip ejection can be directed to either side of the tool for convenience
- Depth adjust knob features an easy-to-read scale with click stops in 0.1mm increments for precise depth adjustment
- Conveniently located lock-on/off button can be operated from either side of handle
- Ergonomically designed rubberized grip and depth adjustment knob for comfort and control
- Front base features 3 chamfering groove options: approximately 1.4 mm, 3 mm and 4 mm
- Rigid die-cast aluminum housing supports planer drum for increased durability
- Spring-loaded stand elevates the base to protect the blades and workpiece
- Powerful with less weight (7.5 AMP motor; 7.3 lbs.)
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Planing Width: 3-1/4"
- Planing Depth: 5/32"
- No Load Speed: 16,000 RPM
- AMPS: 7.5
- Overall Length: 11-3/8"
- Net Weight: 7.3 lbs.
- Max. no load speed: 16,000 RPM
- Power Type: Corded
- (1) 3-1/4" Planer Blade, 2/pk (D-46246)
- (1) Blade Gauge (123010-1)
- (1) Socket Wrench (782209-3)
- (1) Guide Rule (122785-9)