Makita 18V LXT® Lithium‑Ion Cordless Impact Driver Kit (3.0Ah) - Mod. XDT111
The XDT111 features a Makita-built 4-pole motor with variable speed (0-2,900 RPM and 0-3,500 IPM) that delivers 1,460 in.lbs. of Max Torque. At only 5-3/8” long and 3.3 pounds (with battery), it has a compact and ergonomic design with less weight for reduced operator fatigue, and a rubberized soft grip for increased comfort on the job. The built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the job area for applications in dark spaces and close quarters.
- Variable speed (0-2,900 RPM & 0-3,500 IPM) and 1,460 in.lbs. of torque for a wide range of fastening applications
- Makita 4-pole motor with 4-brush design delivers 26% more RPM without decreasing torque
- All metal gear housing for increased job site durability
- Convenient one-touch 1/4" hex chuck for quick bit changes
- Dual L.E.D. lights with afterglow illuminate the work area
- Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism is manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power.
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Full Factory Warranty
- Hex Shank - 1/4"
- No Load Speed (Variable Speed) - 0-2,900 RPM
- Impacts Per Minute (Variable Speed) - 0-3,500 IPM
- Maximum Torque (in.lbs./N•m) - 1,460 in.lbs./165N•m
- Battery - 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
- Overall Length - 5-3/8"
- Net Weight (With Battery) - 3.3 lbs
- Speed Power Selection - 1
- Power Type - Cordless
- (1) 18V LXT® Impact Driver (XDT11Z)
- (1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 3.0Ah Battery (BL1830)
- (1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RC)
- (1) Tool Case