MAKITA® REVERSIBLE 3/8" CORDED ANGLE DRILL - DA3010F
This angle drill has a remarkably durable high output white LED light which will illuminate your drilling area with a bulb that never needs replacing! This drill is lightweight (3.1 lbs.) and compact, with a reduced head height of 2-5/8 inches, perfect for cramped working spaces. The powerful 4.3-amp motor is an aggressive performer. This drill has a variable speed range between 0-2,400 rpm for controlled drilling in wood/metal and speed fastening. The paddle switch has a speed-limiting dial so that you wont over tighten fasteners. This also makes for easy, one-handed operation. The ball bearing construction ensures long tool life and smooth operation.
- Powerful 4.0 AMP motor with less weight (3.5 lbs.)
- Variable speed (0 - 2,400 RPM) for drilling in a wide variety of materials
- Compact design (10-5/8" long and 2-5/8" head width) for use when working between framing studs and other close quarter applications
- Paddle switch with speed limiting dial to prevent over-tightening of fasteners
- Built-in clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds
- Small diameter barrel grip for easy handling
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- All-ball bearing construction for longer tool life
- Double insulated
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Capacity (steel): 3/8"
- Capacity (wood): 13/16"
- No Load Speed (variable speed): 0 - 2,400 RPM
- AMPS: 4
- Overall Length: 10-5/8"
- Net Weight: 3.5 lbs.
- Handle: Angle
- Max. no load speed: 2,400 RPM
- Power Type: Corded
- (1) Drill Chuck (763174-5)
- (1) Chuck Key (763415-9)
- (1) Key Holder (411780-7)
- (1) Side Handle (153489-2)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.