MAKITA® 7 1/4" CORDED CIRCULAR SAW - 5007F
Makita engineered the 7-1/4” Circular Saw (model 5007F) with pro framers in mind, combining power and performance with ease-of-use features, superior balance, and job site durability. The 5007F is ideal for a range of framing and cutting applications. The 5007F has a powerful 15.0 AMP motor and a high power-to-weight ratio, with all ball bearing construction and a heavy gauge aluminum wraparound base engineered for improved durability and straighter cuts. Makita engineered ease-of-use features into the saw with large and easy-to-read markings on the depth and bevel scales. Visibility is improved with two built-in LED lights and a built-in dust blower engineered to clear the line of cut. The 5007F is engineered for framing walls, siding, roofs and floors using a range of dimensional lumber and engineered lumber including OSB, LVL, PSL, plywood, and more.
- Powerful 15 AMP motor delivers 5,800 RPM for proven performance and jobsite durability
- Lower guard design improves performance when making bevel and narrow cuts
- Large cutting capacity (2-3/8" at 90°, 1-3/4" at 45°)
- Two built-in LED lights illuminate the line of cut for increased accuracy
- Ideal for framers, builders, forming, and siding contractors
- Heavy gauge aluminum wraparound base engineered for improved durability and straighter cuts
- Built-in dust blower clears the line of cut for greater accuracy
- Bevel cuts 0-45° for the most common angles
- AC/DC switch allows for use with alternative power sources
- All-ball bearing construction engineered for longer tool life
- Double insulated
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Blade Diameter: 7-1/4"
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Max. Cutting Capacity (at 90°): 2-3/8"
- Max. Cutting Capacity (at 45°): 1-3/4"
- No Load Speed: 5,800 RPM
- Watts Out: 2,000
- Amps: 15
- Overall Length: 12"
- Net Weight: 11.1 lbs
- Power Type: Corded
- (1) 7‑1/4" Circular Saw
- (1) 7-1/4" 24T Framing Blade, General Contractor (D-45989-1)
- (1) Offset Wrench (782016-4)