MAKITA® CORDED IMPACT DRIVER W. 1/4" HEX DRIVE - 9652
Ideal for deck builders, HVAC installers, plumbers, and electricians, the Makita Hex Drive Impact Driver Features an ergonomically designed handle for comfortable operation. With a maximum torque of 88.5 foot-pounds (1,062 in.lbs.), this tool packs enough power for heavy-duty use. A variable speed trigger (0 - 3,200 RPM) lets you match the tool speed to a wide variety of driving applications. A 2.8 AMP motor means high performance at up to 3,100 IPM, even on extended jobs. A reverse switch located near the trigger facilitates easy, one-handed operation. A lightweight cast aluminum gear housing stands up to the toughest jobsites, and a 1/4-inch hex bit shank makes changing bits easy and fast.
- Maximum torque 88.5 ft.lbs. (1,062 in./lbs.)
- Variable speed trigger (0 - 3,200 RPM) for maximum control
- 2.8 AMP motor for high performance (3,100 IPM)
- Reverse switch, located near the trigger, ensures easy one-handed operation
- Lightweight cast aluminum gear housing for durability
- 1/4" hex bit shank for fast bit changes
- Ergonomically designed handle for comfortable operation
- Externally accessible brushes for easy inspection and replacement
- Compact length (9"); Lightweight (2.9 lbs.)
1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Bit Shank: 1/4" Hex
- Bolt Drive: 1/4" - 5/8"
- Impacts per Minute: 0 - 3,100
- No Load Speed: 0 - 3,200 RPM
- Max Torque: 88 ft.lbs. / 1,062 in.lbs.
- AMPS: (115V) 2.9
- Overall Length: 9"
- Net Weight: 2.9 lbs.
- (1) Belt Clip (324284-9)
- (1) Tool Case (824630-1)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.