Makita 70 lb AVT® Breaker Hammer, Accepts 1‑1/8" Hex Bits - Mod. HM1810X3
The HM1810 is equipped with AVT, Makita’s exclusive counterbalance system that reduces vibration for more efficient hitting power. The breaker hammer also has lower noise at just 107dB. The HM1810 weighs 71.3 lbs. and has large side handles with an easy-to-operate switch control for better control and comfort. For added convenience, the HM1810 has a 16.4 ft. cord, and accepts the popular 1-1/8 inch hex steel shank for a wide variety of breaker hammer accessories.
- Efficient 15 AMP motor with improved hammer mechanism delivers 46.5 ft.lbs. of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications
- Anti-Vibration Technology is an internal counterbalance system that greatly reduces vibration and directs more impact energy to the work surface for increased user comfort and greater productivity
- Fixed movement handles for more control and better accuracy
- Automatic brush cut-off protects commutator from damage for longer tool life
- L.E.D. power light indicates switch failure or cord damage
- AC/DC switch for use with alternative power source
- Low profile design is engineered for easier movement around uneven surfaces
- Large, easy-to-operate switch for operator comfort and control
- 16.4 ft. jobsite cord for greater versatility
- Cylindrical tool holder enables new bolt holes to be drilled should the original bolts break
- Makita Motor Advantage engineered with field core interlocking steel laminations, dual ball bearing armature and more copper commutator bars, increasing energy transfer efficiency for more power and longer tool life
- Full Factory Warranty
- Amps - 15
- Blows Per Minute - 1,100 BPM
- Impact Energy (ft.lbs.) - 46.5
- Impact Energy (Joules) - 63 J
- Vibration Control - Yes
- Vibration (m/s²) - 9
- Noise Level - 107 dB
- Cord Length (ft) - 16.4'
- Overall Length - 32-1/2"
- Net Weight - 71.3 lbs.
- Bit Type - 1-1/8" Hex
- Breaker/Demo class - 70
- (1) Hex Wrench (783203-8)
- (2) 1" x 20-1/2" Flat Chisel, 1-1/8" Hex (D-21369)
- (2) 20-1/2" Bull Point, 1-1/8" Hex (D-21353)
- (1) Premium Hammer Cart (T-03224)