Makita 70 lb Advanced AVT® Breaker Hammer, Accepts 1-1/8" Hex Bits - Mod. HM1812X3
The new 70 lb. AVT® Breaker Hammer is engineered to hit like an air hammer, but with less noise and vibration. It has a powerful 15 AMP motor that delivers a full 53.9 ft.lbs. (73.8 Joules) of impact energy, so contractors get hard-hitting performance. The HM1812 features the latest Advanced AVT® Technology, a synchronized three-component system that more effectively reduces vibration. The internal mechanical counterbalance system, vibration-absorbing housing, and fixed movement handles are engineered for significantly less vibration during concrete breaking applications. Model HM1812X3 is a kit and also includes a Premium Hammer Cart, as well as two 1-1/8" x 20-1/2" Flat Chisels (1-1/8" Hex) and two 16" Self-Sharpening Bull Point bits (1-1/8" Hex).
- Efficient 15 AMP motor with improved hammer mechanism delivers 53.9 ft.lbs./72.8 joules of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications
- Advanced AVT® is a synchronized, three-component system that more effectively reduces vibration in varying conditions resulting in a low 6.5m/s2
- Advanced AVT® provides a mechanical counterbalance system which greatly reduces vibration and directs more impact energy to the work surface for increased user comfort and greater productivity
- Advanced AVT® provides a vibration absorbing housing which moves independently of the motor and hammer mechanism effectively isolating more vibration away from the user
- Advanced AVT® provides rubberized fixed handles which dampen vibration for increased comfort and precision
- Soft start is designed to suppress start-up reaction for greater accuracy on start up
- "Soft no-load" function automatically reduces the speed of the motor when not in use which helps increase tool life and performance
- L.E.D. power light indicates switch failure or cord damage
- L.E.D. service light notifies the user approximately 8 hours before brushes need to be replaced
- Cylindrical bit holder allows for the bit holder assembly to be re-positioned should the original bolts and bolt holes become damaged
- Full Factory Warranty
- Amps - 15
- Blows Per Minute - 870 BPM
- Impact Energy (ft.lbs.) - 53.9
- Impact Energy (Joules) - 72.8 J
- Vibration Control - Yes
- Vibration (m/s²) - 6.5
- Noise Level - 106 dB
- Cord Length (ft) - 16.4'
- Overall Length - 33-1/4"
- Net Weight - 69.1 lbs.
- Bit Type - 1-1/8" Hex
- Breaker/Demo Class - 70
- (1) Hex Wrench (783203-8)
- (2) 1" x 20-1/2" Flat Chisel, 1-1/8" Hex (D-21369)
- (2) 16" Self Sharpening Bull Point, 1-1/8" Hex (B-45559)
- (1) Premium Hammer Cart (T-03224)