Makita’s 6” SJS Cut-Off/Angle Grinder combines 13 AMP power with comfort and motor-protection features for longer-lasting industrial performance. The 9566PC is engineered with Makita’s innovative SJS™ mechanical clutch system to protect the gears for longer tool life.
The 9566PC is powered by a 13 AMP motor that delivers 9,000 RPM, with soft start for smooth start-ups. Labyrinth construction protects the motor with a complex set of channels, prohibiting dust and contamination. In addition, the protective zig-zag varnish seals the motor and bearings from dust and debris by creating a barrier under rotation. (includes both cutting/grinding wheels & guards)
- Powerful 13.0 AMP motor delivers more output and 9,000 RPM for the most demanding applications
- SJS™ technology is a mechanical clutch system that helps prevent motor and gear damage by allowing the drive shaft to slip if the wheel is forced to stop
- Constant speed control automatically applies additional power to the motor to maintain speed under load
- Soft start suppresses start-up reaction for smooth start-ups and longer gear life
- Electronic current limiter helps protect the motor from overload
- Labyrinth construction seals and protects the motor and bearings from dust and debris for longer tool life
- Large no-lock on paddle switch with lock-off for comfortable operation
- Spiral bevel gears for less vibration and a more efficient transfer of power
- Two position adjustable side handle for operator covenience
- "Tool-less" grinding wheel guard for more convenient adjustments
- Includes both cutting/grinding wheels and guards
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.