MAKITA® CORDED 5" DRY MASONRY SAW W. DUST EXTRACTION - 4100KB
The Makita 5” Dry Masonry Saw is a powerful dry-cutting solution for tile, masonry and concrete. It combines a powerful 13 AMP motor with a dust extraction port for improved dust extraction. The 4100KB will cut up to 1-9/16" at 90 degrees for maximum depth cutting capacity. For added convenience, the saw attaches to an optional guide rail (#198673-2, sold separately) for improved cutting accuracy. Additional features include 1-3/8” dust extraction port that swivels 360 degrees, dust-protected trigger, and lock-on button for continuous operation.
- Powerful 13 AMP motor delivers 12,200 RPM for the most demanding applications
- Transparent upper guard dust cover for increased visibility
- High depth of cut capacity up to 1-9/16" at 90°
- Saw attaches to optional guide rail with guide rail adapter (#198673-2) to provide straight and accurate cutting
- 1-3/8" (38mm) dust extraction port swivels 360° for convenient operation
- Lock-off button for user convenience
- Large rubberized depth gauge lever for easy adjustment
- Large top handle design for increased comfort
- Dust protected trigger switch helps prevent dust contamination for longer tool life
- Double insulated 8.2 ft. power cord
1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- AMPS: 13
- Watts Out: 1,800
- No Load Speed: 12,200 RPM
- Blade Diameter: 5"
- Max. Cutting Depth: 1-9/16"
- Arbor: 13/16"
- Overall Length: 9-1/8"
- Net Weight: 6.6 lbs.
- Includes dust extraction guard: Yes
- (1) Hex Wrench (783203-8)
- (1) Spanner Wrench (781041-2)
- (1) Dust Bag (126738-0)