MAKITA® 18V X2 LXT® BRUSHLESS STRING TRIMMER - XRU15Z
With zero emissions, lower noise and considerably less maintenance than gas-powered string trimmers, the 18V X2 (36V) LXT Cordless String Trimmer is a welcome solution for landscapers. It's powered by two fast-charging 18V LXT Batteries (sold separately) for maximum power and run time, but without leaving the strongly-preferred 18V battery platform. With the efficient Makita® BL™ brushless motor, the trimmer delivers longer run time, more power and speed, and longer tool life. Batteries and charger sold separately.
- Up to 1-1/2 hours of run time with 18V LXT® 5.0Ah batteries (batteries not included)
- Makita-built Outer Rotor BL™ Brushless Motor direct-drive system provides high power and increased torque
- Automatic Torque Drive Technology mode automatically shifts from 3,500-6,500 RPM for extended run time or added power
- 3 speed options (Low: 3,500 RPM, Medium: 5,300 RPM, High: 6,500 RPM) for power management
- 15" cutting swath for increased productivity
- Includes bump and feed trimmer head loaded with 0.080" twisted quiet line
- Reverse rotation function allows operator to quickly clear trimmer head of entangled grass and weeds
- Adjustable loop handle for operator comfort
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh job site conditions
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- 3 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Cutting Swath: 15"
- No Load Speed (3 spd): 3,500/3,000/6,500 RPM
- Arbor Shaft: M10 x 1.25 LH
- Overall Length: 69-1/4"
- Net Weight (without battery): 7.6 lbs
- Net Weight (with battery): 10.4 lbs
- Battery (not included): 2X 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
- Power Type: Cordless
- Batteries and Charger Not Included
- (1) Bump & Feed Trimmer Head
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.