Makita 18V X2 LXT® Lithium‑Ion (36V) Brushless Cordless Rear Handle 7‑1/4" Circular Saw Kit (5.0Ah) - Mod. XSR01PT
The XSR01PT has a long list of features for efficient cutting without the cord. Users of leading corded saws will appreciate the blade-left rear-handle design. The electronically-controlled brushless motor delivers a full 5,100 RPM for efficient cutting. In internal testing, the XSR01PT made up to 558 cross-cuts per charge in 2x4 SPF lumber using two fully-charged 5.0Ah batteries. Added features include a large 2-9/16” cutting capacity at 90 degrees that will cut 3X lumber in a single pass, and an electric brake for maximum productivity. The saw has a die-cast magnesium base and blade guard with die-cast aluminum blade cover and motor housing, which combines durability with less weight (only 12.4 lbs. with batteries).
- Powered by two LXT® batteries; X2 LXT® technology delivers more power, speed and run time without the hassles of a cord
- Makita built electronically controlled BL™ Motor delivers 5,100 RPM for maximum performance and 50% longer run time per charge
- The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL™ Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Automatic Speed Change™ technology adjusts cutting speed and torque during cut for optimum performance
- X2 LXT® technology delivers up to 558 cross-cuts per charge in 2x4 SPF lumber and up to 291 cross-cuts per charge in 2x10 SPF lumber using the two 5.0Ah batteries
- Large 2-9/16” cutting capacity at 90°; cuts 3X material in a single pass
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- 0°- 53° bevel capacity with positive stops at 22.5°, 45°, and 53°
- Die-cast magnesium base and blade guard along with a die-cast aluminum blade cover and motor housing provide a lightweight, durable design
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 17-1/2" long
- Weighs only 12.4 lbs. with batteries for reduced operator fatigue
- Ideal for framers, formers, builders, roofers, and more
- Retractable, extra-wide tool hook secures the tool when not in use
- Built-in tether notch (tether sold separately)
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- 3-stage L.E.D. gauges on the tool indicate battery charge levels
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Full Factory Warranty
- Blade Diameter (in) - 7-1/4"
- Arbor (in) - 5/8"
- Max. Cutting Capacity (at 90°) - 2-9/16"
- Max. Cutting Capacity (at 45°) - 1-3/4"
- Max. Cutting Capacity (at 53°) - 1-1/2"
- No Load Speed - 5,100 RPM
- Battery - 2X 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
- Overall Length (in) - 17-1/2"
- Net Weight (with battery) - 12.4 lbs.
- Power Type - Cordless
- (1) 18V X2 LXT® (36V) Brushless Rear Handle 7-1/4” Circular Saw (XSR01Z)
- (2) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah Battery (BL1850B)
- (1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Dual Port Charger (DC18RD)
- (1) 7-1/4" 24T Ultra-Coated C.T. Saw Blade (A-94530-A)
- (1) Wrench (783204-6)
- (1) Tool Bag (831271-6)