MAKITA® 18V X2 (36V) LXT® BRUSHLESS 16" TOP HANDLE CHAIN SAW - XCU09Z
Powered by two 18V LXT® batteries (sold separately) for maximum power, speed and run-time, the XCU09Z is easy to start by simply loading the 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Batteries and powering on. The XCU09Z has a variable speed trigger and high chain speed (0-3,940 FPM) for increased cutting speed, with torque boost mode for cutting dense material. It has zero emissions and reduced maintenance: there's no engine oil to change, no spark plug to replace, no air filter or muffler to clean, and there's no need to drain the fuel for storage. With the Makita® Outer Rotor Brushless Motor with direct-drive system, users get high power efficiency. Other convenience features include adjustable automatic chain lubrication, built-on lock-off lever to help prevent the chain from accidentally engaging, an electric brake for maximum productivity, and more. Batteries and charger sold separately.
- Makita-built Outer Rotor BL™ Brushless Motor direct-drive system provides power equivalent to a 30cc gas chain saw
- Variable speed trigger and high chain speed (0-3,940 FPM) for improved cutting performance
- Torque boost mode powers through thick or hard branches
- Two 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion batteries deliver 36V power and performance without leaving the 18V LXT® platform (batteries and charger not included)
- Includes 16" sprocket nose guide bar and 3/8 pitch, .043" gauge chain
- Captured bar nut and lateral chain tensioning for convenient operation and maintenance
- Adjustable automatic chain lubrication with large oil reservoir
- Large oil filling port with view window allows operator to easily add and check bar oil level
- Built-in L.E.D. on/off switch with auto power-off function; automatically shuts the saw off after 60 seconds for extended battery life
- Built-in lock-off lever helps prevent the chain from accidentally engaging
- Low noise level and zero emissions for operator comfort
- Rubberized soft grip top handle is engineered for the user to more easily apply even cutting pressure
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- 3 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Guide Bar Length: 16"
- Pitch: 3/8" LP"
- Gauge: .043"
- Chain Speed: 3,940 FPM
- Net Weight (without battery): 7.5 lbs
- Net Weight (with battery): 10.3 lbs
- Battery (not included): 2X 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
- Power Type: Cordless
- Batteries and Charger Not Included
- 16" Guide Bar, 3/8" LP, .043" (E-00094)
- 16" Saw Chain, 3/8" LP, .043" (E-00240)
- 16" Chain Cover
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.