MAKITA® 18V X2 (36V) LXT® BRUSHLESS 16" CHAIN SAW - XCU04Z
With zero emissions, lower noise, and considerably less maintenance, the XCU04Z is a welcome solution for cutting and trimming applications. It’s powered by two 18V LXT® batteries (sold separately) for maximum power, speed and run-time, but without leaving the strongly-preferred 18V battery platform. And with the efficient Makita outer rotor brushless motor with direct drive system, users get high power efficiency that is equivalent to a gas chain saw. The XCU04Z has a 16” guide bar and the Makita-built Outer Rotor BL™ Brushless Motor direct drive system motor with variable speed delivers 0-3,940 FPM for increased cutting speed. It has zero emissions and reduced maintenance: there's no engine oil to change, no spark plug to replace, and no air filter or muffler to clean. And there's no need to drain the fuel for storage. Simply pick it up, load two 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion batteries, and the saw is ready to use. Convenience features include a "tool-less" chain adjustments, a front hand guard engineered to actuate chain brake when engaged, an electric brake for maximum productivity, and more. Batteries and charger sold separately.
- Makita-built Outer Rotor BL™ Brushless Motor direct-drive system provides high power efficiency equivalent to a 32cc gas chain saw
- "Tool-less" chain adjustment for convenient operation and maintenance
- Variable speed trigger (0-3,940 FPM) for easy operation
- Two 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion batteries deliver 36V power and performance without leaving the 18V LXT® platform (batteries not included)
- Built-in L.E.D. on/off switch with auto power-off function; automatically shuts the saw off when operation is delayed for extended battery life
- Low noise level and zero emissions for operator comfort
- Weighs only 11.7 lbs. with batteries (batteries not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Adjustable automatic chain lubrication with large oil reservoir
- Large oil filling port with view window allows operator to easily add and check bar oil level
- Rubberized soft grip top handle is engineered for the user to more easily apply even cutting pressure
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- 3 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Guide Bar Length: 16"
- Pitch: 3/8" LP"
- Gauge: .043"
- Chain Speed: 3,940 FPM
- Battery (not included): 2X 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
- Net Weight (with battery): 11.7 lbs
- Overall Length: 32-1/4"
- Power Type: Cordless
Batteries and Charger Not Included
- (1) 16" Guide Bar, 3/8" LP, .043" (E-00094)
- (1) 16" Saw Chain, 3/8" LP, .043" (E-00240)
- (1) Chain Cover
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.