MAKITA® 18V LXT® 1/4" DIE GRINDER - LXDG01Z
The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless ¼” Die Grinder (model LXDG01Z, tool only) delivers speed and portability in a compact size. It is engineered for a range of metalworking surface-prep applications including grinding, smoothing and cutting. Battery and charger sold separately.
- Makita-built motor delivers 25,000 RPM for faster grinding
- Compact barrel grip design and weighs only 4.4 lbs. for easy handling
- Slide switch with lock-on for operator convenience
- Built-in L.E.D. protection circuit with over-torque control protects the motor
- L.E.D. light flashes red when it is time to recharge the battery
- Vent slots designed to direct exhaust air away from the user
- Solid aluminum housing for added durability
- Round-shaped collet nut reduces the possibility of damage
- Stepped neck for working in tights spaces
- LXT Lithium-Ion battery and Rapid Optimum Charger produces 430% total lifetime work with 3X more cycles
- 30-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery’s built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- The charger earned the ENERGY STAR® label for meeting the strict energy-efficient guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and US Department of Energy (DOE)
- 3 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Collet: 1/4"
- No Load Speed: 25,000 RPM
- Max Wheel Diameter: 1-1/2"
- Overall Length: 15-3/4"
- Net Weight: 4.4 lbs
- Battery and Charger Not Included
- 18V 1/4" Die Grinder (Bare Tool) (LXDG01Z)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.