MAKITA® 18V LXT® BRUSHLESS IMPACT DRIVER - XDT13Z
The variable speed brushless motor delivers 0-3,400 RPM, 0-3,600 IPM, and up to 1,500 in.lbs. of max torque for efficient fastening. It has a compact design at 5” long and weighs only 3.3 pounds (with battery) with an ergonomic soft grip for user comfort. The L.E.D. light illuminates the job area for applications in dark spaces. Battery and charger not included.
- BL™ Brushless Motor delivers 1,500 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- Variable speed (0-3,400 RPM & 0-3,600 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
- The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL™ Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Efficient BL™ Brushless Motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The electronically-controlled BL™ Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Weighs only 3.3 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Convenient one-touch 1/4" hex chuck for quick bit changes
- Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism is manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
- 3 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Hex Shank: 1/4"
- No Load Speed (variable speed): 0-3,400 RPM
- Impacts Per Minute (variable speed): 0-3,600 IPM
- Maximum Torque (in.lbs./N•m): 1,500 in.lbs./170N•m
- Battery: 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
- Overall Length: 5"
- Net Weight (with battery): 3.3 lbs.
- Speed power selection: 1
- Power Type: Cordless
- Battery and Charger Not Included