With zero emissions and lower noise, the 18V LXT® Brushless Cordless Blower (XBU03Z) is a welcome solution for clean-up applications. It’s powered by one 18V LXT battery (sold separately), the same battery that powers the full range of solutions in the expanding LXT system. This blower features a compact and ergonomic design, weighing in at only 6.5 lbs. and measuring 32-1/2” long.
With no carbon brushes, the Makita® BL™ Brushless motor runs cooler and more efficiently for longer life, and delivers speeds up to 116 MPH air velocity and a full 459 CFM. Makita’s efficient BL™ Brushless Motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per battery charge than similar non-brushless tools. Electronic controls efficiently use battery energy to match the changing demands of the application for increased power and speed when needed. A cruise control lever provides management of power and run time.
The XBU03Z features Makita Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™). XPT™ is a protective seal inside the tool, and is engineered for improved operation in harsh conditions by channeling water and dust from key internal components.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion System, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V lithium-ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion Batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion Batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- Makita-built BL™ Brushless Motor delivers up to 459 CFM and 116 MPH
- Cruise control lever with variable speed trigger for power and run time management
- Speed lock for convenient continuous operation
- In-line fan design provides better tool balance and improved ergonomics
- Compact design weighing only 6.5 lbs. with battery (battery not included)
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Conveniently located hole on housing bottom to hang blower for easy storage
- Sound pressure rating of 60 dB(A); measured per ANSI B 175.2 standard
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.