Makita 18V LXT® Lithium‑Ion Cordless 1/2" Hammer Driver‑Drill (Bare Tool/Open Stock) - Mod. XPH10Z
The Makita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/2-Inch Hammer Driver-Drill (tool only) combines speed and torque in a compact size. For increased versatility, it can be run as a driver-drill or a hammer driver-drill, and is engineered for applications in wood, metal, masonry, and concrete. With Extreme Protection Technology (XPT), the drill is engineered for increased dust and water resistance and is ideal for use in harsh jobsite conditions.
- Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 480 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- Variable 2-speed design (0-600 & 0-1,900 RPM) covers a wide range of drilling, driving and hammer applications
- Weighs only 3.4 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Dual L.E.D. lights with afterglow illuminate the work area
- All metal gears for increased durability
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Full Factory Warranty
- Capacity (Steel) - 1/2"
- Capacity (Wood) - 1-1/2"
- Capacity (Masonry) - 1/2"
- No Load Speed (Var. 2 Speed) - 0-600 / 0-1,900 RPM
- Blows Per Minute (Var. 2 speed) - 0-9,000 / 0-28,500 BPM
- Maximum Torque (in.lbs./N•m) - 480 in.lbs./54N•m
- Battery - 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
- Overall Length - 7-3/4"
- Net Weight (With Battery) - 3.4 lbs
- LED Light - Yes
- Power Type - Cordless
Sold as open stock (out of package) new merchandise. Special pricing on open stock merchandise.